HI

M. Wiberg Caitlin mwibergcaitlin997 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:36:00 UTC 2020

--
Dear Beloved,

I’m MRS.JANEY ZACHARY, 69years old affected with breast cancer, the wife

of late Gabriella Kennedy,  the Director of High River Gold Mines Ltd

Burkina Faso West Africa. I am contacting you because of my health

condition,i need a reliable person, who will handle this project

accordingly, accomplish my heart desire and utilize this fund. I have

decided to donate the sum Twenty-Five Million Two Hundred Thousand United

State Dollars Only ($25,200,000.00) to Charity Organizations or to

support the Orphans, Motherless Babies,Less privileged and free Medical &

Medicine Poor People's around the World since I don t have any child and

do not want the bank take over the fund. I don't really know if i am

going to survive this stage, therefore if you ready to handle this

project, kindly response so that i will instruct the bank to transfer the

fund to your account.

Contact my private email only if you are interested

(mrsjaneyzachary4 at gmail.com)

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Regards

Mrs.Janey Zachary