WINNING NOTIFICATION.

VERUMLEM KLEITH plastiikdemir at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:45:54 UTC 2020

Google Incorporation®.
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom.

Attention: Lucky Winner.

GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you on this note, for being part of our lucky winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active use of
the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your prize winning, you will continue to be active and patronize to this company.

Google is now the leading search engine worldwide, and in an effort to ensure that it remains the most widely used search engine. An Easter online e-mail balloting was carried out on the 10th of April, 2020 without your knowledge. Results were officially released today. We wish to formally announce to you that your email address was attached to a lump sum of Ј850,000.00 {Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}.

HOW DID YOU WIN?

Lucky winners did not have to purchase a ticket to participate in the lottery program. Email addresses was selected from  North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the GOOGLE(R) brand. Hence we do believe that with your prize winning, you will continue to be active and patronize GOOGLE services.

These are your prize winning details.
Security Code/Batch Number: GUK/4532345G
Ticket Number: GUK/699/33/2020
Winning Number: GUK/877/798/2020

Information required from you are part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your winning, Please fill out the information below:

(1) Your contact address:
(2) Your Direct Telephone/mobile numbers:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4) Your Full Name:
(5) Sex:
(6) Occupation:
(7) Age:

Please contact our Claims Officer:
MR MICHAEL BEEKENS
GOOGLE VALIDATION OFFICE DEPARTMENT (UK).
E-mail: mike.beekens at execs.com

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends, relatives and third parties about their winnings and also sharing their identification numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winnings on behalf of the real winners. The google promotion award
committee has reached a decision from the headquarters at the United Kingdom that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the disqualification of the winner. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings
strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs and Members of the Google Interactive Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS. VERUMLEM KLEITH.
GOOGLE ZONAL COORDINATOR
LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM