Nice to meet you dear friend

admin admin at mosonass.ga
Fri Mar 27 01:08:57 UTC 2020

Dear Friend,
How are you and your entire family? I hope you and your entire family are doing everything possible to stay safe and protected from the coronavirus pandemic. I am your friend Mr. Ismael from the Arab Republic of Syrian. I am eagerly looking for an investment opportunity in your country, can you be of help? Please, it would be nice if I can do some investment in your care and if you are interested please reply me to my private email address: (gc44.271177 at gmail.com) so that I could provide you with more details of the investment funds. Thanks for your kind attention.