Compliment to you,

Kwame Douglas kwame_douglas21 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 04:58:41 UTC 2020

Compliment to you,
 Am so sorry for contacting you through this medium. I was desperate looking for a reputable company or individual that is ready to work with me before I contacted you.
We are a group of miners looking for potential, reliable and regular Buyers who can sign at least six months or 0ne year contract with us For the supply of gold dust and bars, we also do spot deals on cash And carry basis in Ghana and at present we have some quantities of Gold dust and bars for sales as described below:
Product Gold Au (dust) and Bars
 Quantity: 200 KG Purity: 97% plus
Fines: 22+ Carat
 Origin: Ghana
 Delivery terms: FOB basis and negotiable CIF (Ghana only).
 If interested, feel free to reply to : kwame_douglas21 at yahoo.com
Thanks.
Kwame Douglas.