INVESTMENT

Petrus Vermeulen admin at genobose.ga
Mon Jun 29 22:27:57 UTC 2020

Attention:

I'm Petrus Vermeulen, it pleases me to bring to your notice that my
principal's family wishes to make huge financial investment in your home
country on areas of oil and gas, real estate, tourism and hotel,
manufacturing and production company, agriculture, fishing, Mining &
Trading of natural resources such as crude oil, coal, graphite, coke,
refinery, energy etc.

He needs a capable, trust worthy and understanding business partner.
Highly confidential and trusted partner to manage funds in proxy. ($ 300
Million USD) for investment purposes. Must be a dedicated and honest
business person

Please, I will provide more details about the transaction if you are
Willing to handle such project and also let you know your entitlement for
the solicited role
I shall be expecting your quick reply.on this emiladdress <
ptrsvermeulen at gmail.com

Best Regards

Petrus Vermeulen