My COVID-19 Donation

newsletters at farms.com newsletters at farms.com
Mon Jul 20 00:30:46 UTC 2020

Greetings,

My name is Guang Huiqing the owner of Luen Yick  Mfg Co Ltd Wuhan China. I am in the hospital suffering from complications due to covid 19 (coronavirus). I am in the intensive care unit and the doctor told me that I may not survive. My husband died of COVID 19 and his wish before he died is to help other people affected by COVIID 19 and invest the rest of the money in any business of your choice.

However, I came across your details on the internet while searching for a reliable  person to help me to achieve my husband wish by helping people affected by COVID 19 and invest in your country.It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth $5,300,000.00 (Five Million and three hundred thousand US Dollars) in a bank account for you to support the people affected by Covid19 in your country and  investment the rest. Can you be of help? If you are interested and ready to help please contact our financial officer so that she can transfer the money to you. See her contact details below:

Name Chen cece Shun
Company - Gale Financial Consultant
Direct phone: +86 106406688
Email- galeconsultant at emailn.de