[External] Re: staging: Add MA USB Host driver

Vladimir Stankovic vladimir.stankovic at displaylink.com
Wed Jan 22 08:16:09 UTC 2020

Hi Greg,

It was section 2.5 of the kernel development process, "staging trees".
In particular, statement "where many sub-directories for drivers or
filesystems that are on their way to being added to the kernel tree
live" caught our attention.

Now, by reading it once again, I see that the rest of the section is in
line with your comment.

We'll address all comments received so far, and resubmit patch onto
appropriate repository. With that being said, is USB subsystem tree
(drivers/usb within usb.git repo) correct one? Please, advise.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vladimir.