Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

Hilda Hancock mdomae at system-renovate.co.jp
Fri Feb 28 22:02:30 UTC 2020

Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

May this day bring you peace, happiness, prosperity, good health and every blessings from above, may all of your wishes and dreams come true!

Honestly, your noble profile speaks good of you in your country. However, I am Dr. Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock a 69 years old woman from Australia, I was touched to send this message to your office to express my interest to assist on humanitarian aid in your country through your noble assistance because those most affected by poverty, disease, displacement etc are in need of humanitarian assistance which they count on Government and individuals just like me to come to their aid by donating money to put smiles on their faces.

It's my heart desire to establish a humanitarian and charity foundation in your country through your noble assistance because there are many organizations and churches that have disaster response and humanitarian relief programs in your country. I believe in humanitarian capitalism, If you can’t feed a hundred people, feed just one

For more information, please respond to me immediately.

Yours respectfully,

Mrs. Hilda Hancock
Email: hildakicketthancock at gmail.com