Ms. Reem

Ms. Reem ynegifpt at iitr.ac.in
Thu Feb 27 03:40:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

My name is Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, I am the "Minister of state and Petroleum" also "Minister of State for International

Cooperation" in UAE.  I write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of $47Million from a Financial Home in Cambodia.

The aforementioned fund $47 Million is my share percentage from my Oil/Gas deal with Cambodia/Vietnam Government within

2013/2014, influentially I don't want my government to know about the fund. If this proposal interests you, let me know by

sending me an email and I will send to you detailed Information on how this business would be successfully transacted. Be

informed that nobody knows about the secret of this fund except me and I know how to carry out the entire transaction.

Furthermore, as a Minister of Petroleum, I am not allowed to be part of such a deal, because it's against my country's

professional practice policy. So I am compelled to ask that you will stand on my behalf and receive this fund into any

account that is solely controlled by you.

I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount involved as gratification for being my partner in the transfer. Reply

to my private email as stated: reemal-hashimi at yandex.com

Regards,
Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi