Attention:Beneficiary

Mrs. Susan S. Cage drgoodluckebelejonathan061 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:01:54 UTC 2020

--
Dearest Friend,

Sorry for invading your privacy, my name is Susan S. Cage I am 81
years, citizen of United States and presently in hospital undergoing
chromatography for bronchogenic carcinomas (Lung cancer) which
affected both Lungs. The doctors said I have few days to live because
the cancer has now affected my brain.

My late husband left Fifteen Million, Five Hundred British Pounds
Sterling in my account, I want to transfer the money to you and I want
you to use it as a donate for charitable and help the needy,
motherless, less privileged and widows within your location.

I need your assurance that you will use the fund for charity, once I a
favorable reply from you, will inform my Bank through my lawyer to
transfer the fund to you as my Next of Kin and Sole Beneficiary. Once
I receive your response, I will inform my bank in writing through my
lawyer.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Susan S. Cage