Notice on Funding Opportunity

Natia at osuosl.org Natia at osuosl.org
Thu Feb 13 09:44:52 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am wondering if you will be needing new funding. My firm, has just
signed a memorandum of understanding with new investors looking to
discreetly invest in Europe, North America and Asia.

These Investors are looking to channel out capital as discreet as
possible. They are looking for people with real viable projects that
needs a minimum of US$5M and a maximum of US$500M in exchange for 3%
yearly interest for a maximum duration of 10 years. ( Also we do
provide BG/SBLC for 5%)

Please Confirm if your Company is looking to raise project funds and
send me an email for details.

Best Regards,
Natia Lowry
Cleared Finance Assets Ltd