Hello

Miss Maris Avis marie.avis11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:28:52 UTC 2020

My Dear,

My name is Miss Marie Avis the only daughter of Mr. Gabriel Avis, my
Father was dealing in Cocoa and Timber in this country before his
death,  It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which
I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you
before but I believe one has to risk confiding before you can succeed
sometimes in life.

I can confide in you for my brighter future since you are a human
being like me. There is this huge amount of Ten Million five hundred
thousand United States dollars. ($10.500.000.00) which my late Father
kept for me in a suspense account with one of the bank here in Abidjan
Cote d'Ivoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons, Now I
have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe
enough for me.

I want you to help me claim this fund from the bank and have it
transfer into your personal account in your country for investment
purposes in your country in these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Tourism
5). Real Estate

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20%
of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Miss Marie Evis