Hello friend 29/08/2020.

Hello meetingterrace at exeo-japan.co.jp
Sat Aug 29 03:17:51 UTC 2020

My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which has been postponed to 1st October 2021 –  31st March 2022 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as financial gratification from some foreign companies I assisted to participate in the coming event. The amount is $44,762,906.00 United States dollars.
I can not personally manage the fund in my country because of restriction on married Muslim women. For this reason, an agreement was reached with a consulting firm to keep the funds with a financial institution pending when I have a trusted investment partner with capacity to manage the fund.
If you are interested to partner with me and manage the fund, I will direct you to the consulting firm for further discussion on how the fund will be processed to your country legitimately for investment purposes. The fund is free from any criminal activity.

My Regards,
Reem Hashimy.