HELLO

WIDOW COLON DENISE.G epaper at mail.hato.com.tw
Fri Aug 21 01:41:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the attention you give to my dearest wish, I would
like you to know that I did not get the wrong person by sending
you this message. My ardent wish has always been to meet an
anonymous natural person so that the latter leads social actions
through a foundation. However, I would understand your amazement
at how I do it. My name is COLON DENISE .G born on July 27, 1942,
of French nationality and I am currently under medical
observation in a hospital in PORTUGAL. I had to contact you in
this way because I wish to make a donation of € 1,500,000 to help
people in need, make poor families, orphans happy, help young
entrepreneurs who are at fundraising to grow their business
sectors ... those around you. My professional life has been a
long, calm river, especially since I have always lived far from
my country. First in Kuwait, where I worked in the petroleum
sector for two years. Then I went to the Republic of Benin (2001)
where I set up several companies (real estate, industrial ...).
It is in this country so welcoming that I experienced real
happiness, that of a marriage with a Canadian who also worked in
this country. Unfortunately we were not fortunate enough to have
children. After five years of living together, my husband died
after a long illness. So I was left alone again with a butler at
my disposal and a dog until this cancer came to limit my life. I
have been fighting this disease for almost four years and
medicine can do nothing more following the results of medical
examinations which indicate that my days are numbered, following
the confessions of my doctor. I had blocked this large sum in one
of the Benin Banks for a construction project. I will be grateful
to entrust this money to you so that my donation project
succeeds. I take you accept this, because it is a gift from a
dying woman and that without asking anything in return. Please
reply to me as soon as possible at my email address, which is:
colondeniseglmv at outlook.fr

WIDOW COLON DENISE .G