Hello

WIDOW COLON DENISE.G suitecrm at soarogo.com
Mon Aug 24 23:21:23 UTC 2020

Hello,

As I thank you for the attention you give to my dearest wish, I
would like you to know that I did not get the wrong person in
sending you this message. My ardent wish has always been to meet
an anonymous natural person so that this last one carries out
social actions through a foundation. However, I would understand
your astonishment as to my way of proceeding. My name is COLON
DENISE .G born July 27, 1942, of French nationality and I am
currently under medical observation in a hospital in PORTUGAL. I
had to contact you about this kind because I would like to donate
a sum of 1,500,000 € to help people in need, to make happy poor
families, orphans, to help young entrepreneurs who are looking
for funding for to grow their sectors of activity ... of your
entourage. My professional life has been a long quiet river,
especially since I have always lived far from my country. First
in Kuwait, where I worked in the oil sector for two years. Then I
went to the Republic of Benin (2001) where I set up several
companies (real estate, industrial ...). It is in this country so
welcoming that I knew the real happiness, that of a marriage with
a Canadian who also worked in this country. Unfortunately we were
not fortunate enough to have children. After five years of living
together, my husband lost his life following a long illness. So I
was left alone again with a staffed butler and a dog until this
cancer came to limit my life. It will soon be four years that I
am fighting against this disease and medicine can no longer do
anything following the results of the medical examinations which
indicate that my days are numbered, following the confessions of
my doctor. I had blocked this important sum in one of the Banks
of Benin for a construction project. I would be grateful to
entrust you with this money so that my donation project succeeds.
Please accept this, for it is a gift from a dying woman and that
without asking for anything in return. Please answer me as
quickly as possible at my following email address:
colondeniseglmv at outlook.fr

WIDOW COLON DENISE .G