Advise Me

Lucy Woolf krcarr02 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:15:25 UTC 2020

Hello Dear,

Good day dear, am sorry to disturb you with my life issue but I seek for your advise. My name is Lucy Woolf; I'm a Brit who lives in Dewsbury England. I attend university and I do part time work as a dress maker. I lost my father in an auto accident prompting my mother’s death because of it.

My Father, Jacobs Woolf, willed me a large portion of his real estate holdings and income properties valued at £5,700,000 Pounds Sterling. I have yet to place a claim on it but right now things are not good and I'd like to have it. My Fathers stipulation was that I was either 30 years of age or married.

(Allowing my Husband to be in control). I am 26 so only my husband can make a claim on my behalf. I’d like to offer you the opportunity to stand in as my Husband and will share of it for your assistance. Your interest will be properly protected.

Thanks.

Lucy Woolf.