Transaction

Suzana Bah vital at vitalspd.com
Fri Aug 7 07:34:29 UTC 2020

Dear Sir,

My Name is Ms Suzana Bah  Manager Of BOA  Bank Abidjan Ci ; On the course of 2014/2015 Financial Annual Report, A Surplus Profit of Fifteen  Million Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Us Dollars , [ $ 15,950,000.00 ] Was Discovered and Placed in a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT Without Any Beneficiary.

As an Employee Of the Bank , I can NOT be Directly Connected to the Fund For Security Reasons, That is why I am contacting You for us to Work Together as Partners to Receive the Said Fund in Your Account For INVESTMENT in Your Country.

The percentage Ratio is thus: 40% for you , 60 % for me and my colleagues .

Note: There is Practically No Risks Involved in this Transaction ,  It is 100% Risk Free and Shall Be Legally Bounded, All You Need to do is to Stand as the BENEFICIARY to the Deposit For a Proper Wire to Your Account  .If you Find this Proposal Suitable For you, get back  For Full Details and Procedures .

Best Regards .

Ms Suzana Bah
Manager Boa -Ci