Reply...

Ms. Reem mabourse at enssup.gov.ma
Wed Aug 5 03:20:14 UTC 2020

Hello,

My name is Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi, I am the "Minister of state and
Petroleum" also "Minister of State for International Cooperation" in UAE. I
write to solicit for your partnership in claiming of {us$90=Million} from a
Financial Home in Cambodia.

The Fund {us$90=Million} is my share from the (Over-invoiced) Oil/Gas deal
with Cambodia/Vietnam Government within 2013/2014, however, I don't want my
government to know about the fund. If this proposal interests you, let me
know by sending me an email and I will send to you detailed Information on
how this business would be successfully transacted. Be informed that nobody
knows about the secret of this fund except me and I know how to carry out
the entire transaction. So I am compelled to ask that you will stand on my
behalf and receive this fund into any account that is solely controlled by
you.

I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount involved as gratification
for being my partner in the transfer. Reply to my private email as stated:
reemal-hashimi at yandex.com

Regards,
Ms. Reem Ebrahim Al-Hashimi.