Help People In Needs...

Reem Al-hashimi smtpadm at defeatrelief.com
Tue Apr 7 11:45:18 UTC 2020

--
My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and
Managing Director of United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020
Committee. I am writing you to stand as my partner to receive my share
of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding
exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020 Committee and also i want to
use this funds assist Corona virus Symptoms and Causes.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my
personal income and investment level and  For this reason, I cannot
receive such a huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an
agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the
gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a financial
institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further
transfer of the fund to a third party account for investment purpose
which is the reason i contacted you to receive the fund as my partner
for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at Euro 47,745,533.00 with a financial institution
waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as
soon as I have your information indicating interest to receive and
invest the fund, I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and
you will also get benefit from the investment.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment. reply on this email
only: reemalhashimi at daum.net
Regards,
Ms. Reem