Your Fund..

Mr. Samuel Chukwuyem Okojere samokojere at remittance.com
Sun Apr 5 07:50:19 UTC 2020

Attention:

In consonance with the Central (Apex) Banks of West African countries (BENIN, BURKINA FASO, CAPE VERDE, COTE D'IVOIRE, GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA, MALI, NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE,TOGO),we are committed to identifying beneficiaries/payments for eventual unconditional transfer to beneficiaries.

I, respectfully wish to draw your attention to the following that you have been identified as a beneficiary of outstanding Fund currently long overdue and to help / facilitate our on going exercise, preparing to the unconditional transfer of your funds, You need to urgently reconfirm your details and requisite information viz,

(a) Full names and address and telephone.
(b) Copy of your identity.
(c) Essential documents pertaining to your funds and your claim for payment.

Note:   You are quickly advised to stop communication with any other person whatsoever.Finally, endeavor to treat this mail as imperative and urgent and also to maintain confidentiality on it at all times and in all places until you have received your funds.

Finally, endeavor to treat this mail as imperative and urgent and also to maintain confidentiality on it at all times and in all places until you have received your funds.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Samuel Chukwuyem Okojere
Director,Payment Systems Management Department
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,
Abuja,Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,Garki Abuja.
Nigeria