Dear friend.

Mrs Fatima Banneth mrsveroibrahim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:28:16 UTC 2020

Dear friend.

It's my pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical
condition I find myself, though, it's not financial problem, but my
health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk  about at
home I have been in the hospital for 5 months now I am married to Mr.
Abaulkarim Banneth who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for
nine years before he died in the year 2008.We were married for eleven
years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for
five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry because of the attitude of
his younger Brother who is just after properties. When my late husband
was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.2million ( Eight million two
hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso for me, Presently
this money is still in bank.

And My Doctors told me that I don't have much time to live because of
the cancer problem and i dont want to live this money in the bank for
Government instead I decided to use it for Old people who cannot work
again and Orphans who have nothing to eat because my Husband family
people are very wicked, Having known my condition I decided to hand
over this fund to a responsible person that have fear of God to take
care of less-privileged people with this fund , please utilize this
money the way I am going to instruct here I want you to take 30%
Percent of the total money for yourself While 70% of the money will go
to charity works and helping the Old people who have nothing to eat.

I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government and I
dont want my Husband people to know about this money. I grew up as an
Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, if you are really
interested to help me please do not hesitate to indicate your interest
to me. I will be very happy if you can write me through my private
email addre(fatimabanneth017 at gmail.com) for easy communication

I wait for your response.
My regards,
Mrs Fatima Banneth