HELLO

Mr.Juan Norman jaunnorman744 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 16:01:42 UTC 2019

Hello

This is to bring to your notice that we have forwarded the remittance instructions details to Mr. Roberto Pears with an instructions to direct you to open the on-line account and also process the remittance of your long outstanding fund via the assigned paying Bank.

Now, I want you to contact Mr. Roberto Pears via email below notifying him that i directed you to contact him as regards to your claim.

CONTACT Person: Mr. Roberto Pears

UNITED NATIONS PAYMENT CONSULTANT

Email: robortopears at aol.com

Sir,don't hesitate to notify me as soon as you contact Mr. Roberto Pears as instructed above.

Await your prompt response ,

Best regards.

Mr.Juan Norman