Donation

Daniel Seibert danielseibertwa at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 09:51:31 UTC 2019

Donation
My name is Seibert Daniel from USA currently hospitalized in a hospital as a result of cancer. My purpose of writing you is because I was led by thespirit of God to offer you the money that I have in my private account in Abroad now that is clear that I'm approaching the last days of my life.I'm 83 years old and may not even need the money again for anything. I'm offering you the sum of $2.5 million us dollars as a donation for the work of God and charity.When I hear from you, I will direct you on how to receive the money.
Daniel