URGENT: PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW. CHECK EMAIL

Hajji Moussa Sayyid info at arabmail.com
Thu Oct 31 03:02:23 UTC 2019

Reply To: moussa.sayyid at outlook.com

Dear Sir,

I seek for your assistance to invest in your Country on any Profitable business that you will suggest.

Details:

I have the sum of $6.5m [Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars]. It was originally lodged with a Security company Vault in England, but now in China. The reason is that I was in contact with a partner from South Korea who wanted to receive the trunk box containing the Fund so he can invest for us in South Korea. The Security Company in England where I deposited the trunk box agreed to deliver it to China where they have immunity for my Korean partner to pick it up.

But along the line we had some disagreement due to percentage issue which I agreed to give him 15% of the total sum for his assistance to invest the fund, but when the Delivery officer from England arrived Indonesia with the trunk box, my ex-partner told me he wants 40% of the fund which I did not agree with him because that was not our initial agreement. I had to call the Security Vault in England and through them I communicated with the Delivery officer now in China for the past 6 days. I told him not to contact or deliver the trunk box to my ex-partner again as I am no longer interested to work with him.

I promised the delivery officer to give me some time that I will link him up with someone to receive the trunk box containing the fund, which is the reason I have contacted you. I want you to resume communication with the delivery officer and arrange how you can pick up the trunk box containing the sum of $6.5m from him.

I hope you are aware of the present condition of my Country Syria since after the conflict between President Assad and the rebels. President Assad now apply much security in the country and for someone like me that is close to the Government, we do not make telephone calls just anyhow in order to avoid wire tapping of our lines and cannot travel without proper investigation and a satisfactory reason to do so.

So I want you to keep this very transaction strictly confidential, and let me know if the 15% of the total amount as your compensation is okay by you.

Upon your response, give me more details about you so I can know very well whom I am dealing with as this transaction involves a huge sum of money. Then as soon as I am satisfied, and conclude with you, I will link you up with the delivery officer so he can hand over to you the trunk box containing the fund.

I believe you can handle this with all honesty and truthfulness unlike my South Korean ex-partner.

I await your immediate response at my email address: moussa.sayyid at outlook.com

Thanks,

Hajji Moussa Sayyid
E-mail: moussa.sayyid at outlook.com