I look forward to hear from you.

Mr. Abdoulaye DIALLO mr.seydououmar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:23:32 UTC 2019

Dear Good Friend,

Good Day,

I hope all is well. Considering the fact that i don't know you in
person or even have seen you before but due to the true revelation
that i should share this lucrative opportunity with you, i have no
choice other than to contact you. So, kindly consider this message
essential and confidential.

May i use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, I am Mr.
Abdoulaye DIALLO, from Burkina Faso in West Africa, the Audit and
Account Manager Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West
Africa.

I had the intent to contact you over transfer of fund worth the sum of
Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars. (Us$10.5m) for the
betterment of our life, i agree that 40% of the total amount will be
for you and 60% for me.

I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not
deny my share when the fund is transferred to your personal bank
account.

Reply with your information as i stated it bellow, once i receive your
information i will give you more details of this transaction and how
you will apply to our bank on how to transfer the fund into your bank
account.

(1) FULL NAMES:
(2) PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER:
(3) OCCUPATION:

Make sure you keep this transaction as top secret and make it
confidential till we receive the fund into your bank account that you
will provide to our bank, Don't disclose it to anybody, because the
secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it.

I look forward to hear from you.

In Sincerity,
Mr. Abdoulaye DIALLO.