With due respect From Miss Basirat Ibrahim

Miss Basirat Ibrahim tarhouni805 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 12:14:43 UTC 2019

Hi

My Name is Miss.Basirat Ibrahim from Libya, am 23 years old, am
presently in St.Christopher's Parish for refugee in Burkina Faso under
United Nations High commission for Refugee,

 I lost my parents in the recent war in  Libya, right now I am in
Burkina Faso, please save my life i am in danger need your help in
transferring my inheritance, my father left behind for me in a Bank in
Burkina Faso here,

 i have every necessary document for the fund, all i needed is a
foreigner who will
stand as the foreign partner to my father and beneficiary of the fund.

The money deposited in the Bank is US10.5 MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLAR) I just need this fund to be transfer to your bank account so
that i will come over to your country and complete my education as you
know that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war .And I
cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my
family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and
help me receive my inheritance fund into your bank account with utmost
good faith

Please get back to me.through my private Email    hm36813999 at gmail.com

Miss.Basirat Ibrahim.