Custom made logo products

Stacy ryan at tanschmidit.tech
Thu May 23 13:07:01 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am following up on my previous attempt to contact you.
We wanted to check to see if you need any LOGO promotional products for
your business?

Our company manufactures USB Flash Drives that are custom printed with your
logo.
They make the perfect marketing tool for your business or organization.

Looking for other items with your logo?   We can supply anything with your
logo…

Most Popular Items right now:
- T-shirts, Hoodies
- Table Covers printed with your brand
- Pens
- Water Bottles
- Banners…
- You name it we can make it and print on it for you!

Our USB Pricing is at an ALL TIME LOW.
We offer low minimum quantities and all memory sizes.

Over 150 Stock Models as well as 100 % custom shaped USB drives in the
shape of your Logo or
product or just about anything else you can imagine!
Ask about our End of the Year Promotions!

We can pre-load your media files, images, presentations and files onto the
drives for you.
These are ideal handouts for trade shows, branding, corporate gifts and
employees.

* Please reply back and let me know what quantity and memory size you need
for a Fast Quote!

Are you a school or nonprofit?  Please let us know for even further
discounts.

Let us send you a quote!   We will EARN your business!

Regards,

Stacy Williams
Custom Logo Products
Whatsapp: +8617199402387