Investment Opportunity

Barrister Dawson kitsune at seisen-u.ac.jp
Sat May 18 17:38:16 UTC 2019

Good Day,

I am Barrister Geoffrey Dawson, legal Attorney to the immediate past President of the Republic of South Africa Mr. Jacob G. Zuma. I am using this medium to request for your assistance and partnership of $50 Million business investment program. This fund is presently deposited with the Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom. This is where you come in to take over the ownership of this said fund to be backed with legal documents from my legal firm. Your assistance is urgently needed to secure the said fund and invest same in any business invest program that is legal and profitable. He is offering 30% of the total sum for your partnership and 70% will be for my client. I assure you that this transaction is risk-free and 100% legal. As an Attorney, I will not be part of anything illegal in my life after years of legal practice.

As a former head of state, my client cannot afford to work on this project personally or with persons close to him as anyone around betrayed him in the past and that is why I have been instructed with the mandate to find a foreign partner, secure and invest the funds. To make matters worse, he has been Diagnosed of Lung Cancer and he is hospitalized at the moment. You are also advised to reply swiftly if this proposal is acceptable to you with the requested details:

Full names:
Home address:
Phone number:
Occupation:
Age:

I will send you the relevant fund deposit documentations for your confirmation upon your reply. These same details will be used for the partnership agreement and legal Power of Attorney that will give you the legal right to the fund.

Please know this transaction needs almost confidentiality. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thank you.

Yours in Service,
Barrister Geoffrey Dawson
Beach House, Bay View Road,