[PATCH v3 0/6] staging: kpc2000: another batch of fixes
jeremy at azazel.net
Fri May 17 11:03:09 UTC 2019
These apply on top of the ones I sent earlier this week, which are
currently in the staging-test branch.
There are a number relating to device attributes and one that fixes a
race affecting the assignment of card numbers.
Jeremy Sowden (6):
staging: kpc2000: add separate show functions for kpc_uio_class device
attributes, defined them as read-only and declared them static.
staging: kpc2000: removed two kpc_uio_class device attributes.
staging: kpc2000: simplified kp2000_device retrieval in device
staging: kpc2000: formatting fixes for kp device attributes.
staging: kpc2000: add separate show functions for readable kp device
attributes, defined them as read-only, and declared them static.
staging: kpc2000: use IDA to assign card numbers.
drivers/staging/kpc2000/TODO | 1 -
drivers/staging/kpc2000/kpc2000/cell_probe.c | 123 ++++++++------
drivers/staging/kpc2000/kpc2000/core.c | 162 +++++++++++--------
3 files changed, 171 insertions(+), 115 deletions(-)
* dropped the white-space patch since Greg has applied it;
* added a reported-by tag to patch that drops two attributes;
* merged the patches that declared attributes static with the ones
that split up the show call-backs;
* moved the attribute definitions next to their call-backs;
* moved the patch that fixed the card-number race to the end of the
* use an IDA to fix the card-number race, not an atomic_t.
* merged the DEVICE_ATTR_RO patches with the ones that split up the
* converted the show call-backs to use sprintf, instead of scnprintf.
More information about the devel