ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Esso UK Limited,

ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Esso UK Limited, mribrahimlamorde13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:07:42 UTC 2019

Greetings

It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship. I am a principal staff with ExxonMobil in United Kingdom. I have access to very vital information that can be used to transfer funds out of the project account to a secured account outside United Kingdom.

I have the required machineries to get it done since I am still in active service. If it was possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered soliciting for foreign support, ultimately I need an honest foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal. I look forward to meeting you in person and doing good business with you and please treat as confidential. If all things being equal you will stand as investor and we will provide you with the sum needed.

I wait your letter of intent to partner with me

Sincerely

Jerry F.
ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Esso UK Limited,
registered number 1589650,
ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX .