Staging status of speakup

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sat Mar 16 10:22:02 UTC 2019

Hello,

Please keep the lists in Cc, so that not only I have the information
(in particular since I will probably *not* have the time to investigate
myself).

deedra Waters <deedra at the-brannons.com> wrote:
> it's dead simple

For a user, perhaps, but again, neither Okash or I are actual users of
speakup, so we have just no idea what casual use is.

> just lead the screenreader read large blocks of text i guarantee it's
> reproduceable.

Which shortcut do you use to make the screen reader read it?  What is
"large"? Is that only one 80x25 complete output screen? Is that cat-ing
a long text? How is it garbled: is that right from the beginning of the
text? or at some point during it? or is that just a piece of it and then
it's Ok again?

Samuel