hello dear

Mrs Aisha Gaddafi a08373961 at ono.com
Wed Mar 13 08:30:08 UTC 2019

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

hello dear

I came across your contact during my private search. Mrs Aisha Al-
Qaddafi is my name, the only daughter of late Libyan president, am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.I have funds the sum of
$27.5 million USD for investment, I am interested in you for investment
project assistance in your country,because of my current refugee
status, i shall compensate you 30% of the total sum after the funds are
transfer into your account,I am willing to negotiate
investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future
investment earning profits.

Reply me urgent for more details

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi