INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY, LOAN/OIL AND GOLD

Mike ceoi65880 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:52:28 UTC 2019

Good day,
I  am financial consultant based in Doha Qatar. I have a client from a ruling family Retired Qatari Government Official he is one of this people with floating free cash for major investments Or Loan and he is also into Jets Fuel, Oil, gold and diamond dealers

He wishes to invest in a stable economy outside Qatar and his interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of his funds into your company or private businesses, if your country's bi-laws allow foreign Investors/ investment.

Thanks for your kind cooperation expecting to hear from you soonest if interested.

Regards
Mike