Good Day,

Rt. Hon. Richard Shepherd test at dagiabhinaya.com
Thu Jan 31 17:03:06 UTC 2019

Dear Sir,

1. ACQUIRE OIL LICENSE.
2. EARN COMMISSION WITH THE LICENSE.

I greet you with warm regards.

I have a mandate from a refining outfit owned by an Angolan Government. I currently reside in the United Kingdom and work as a liaison officer to the Government.

On my Desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase for up to Three Million (3,000,000} barrels in the first and second quarter of 2019. The essence of my reaching out to you is the fact that as someone with such mandate, it is against Angolan Government operational ethics to profiteer from any dealings with any oil purchasing firm hence the reason I need a trustworthy middle person outside my work circle to stand as the Oil CERTIFIED AGENT so we can get all the commission paid to us for all the oil purchases / Supplies.

I will guide you as an insider during your application for Registration to obtain the required oil License certification from the National Petroleum Agency of Angola (NPA-ANG)

If you are interested to partner with me on this, we can achieve this license and registration with the NPA-ANG in your name in less than 10 working days once the application is submitted. Once the registration is completed and Oil License achieved in your name, you may also wish to start lifting oil with it until it expires, having registered with the Government as a certified oil contractor. If any firm wants oil from Angola, we could get them to ride on your license and we will make good commission.

Thus, each time your license is used, a commission between $1.85 - $2 / barrel is paid to you for us to share at an agreed ratio. So this is clean money and is not an opportunity I would want us to miss.

As soon as I hear from you today confirming your interest, I shall give you my contact telephone number for us to discuss extensively and then prepare and send to you my proposed draft copy of MOU to be signed between your good self and I before we can start the Registration process for you to become an approved / certified oil contractor.

Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you and Kind Regards.

Rt. Hon. Richard Shepherd