PLEASE CALL NOW!

Dorien Graaf(Mrs) bglfundsreleaseoffice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:37:26 UTC 2019

Dear Beneficiary.
Introducing our People Help People charity sweepstakes designed to create self-employment and wealth around the world, we at BankGiro Loterij NL are very pleased to inform you that your email address attached to E-Ticket No. 011-9085555(03-26) has won you the sum of EUR 750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro Only) in our first ever promotional sweepstakes. For further details and remittance procedures, please send us email with your full names and telephone number on our email address below;

Remittance Unit
Fax: +31(0)847-255-438
Email: documentationdep at luckymail.com

Sincerely,
Dorien Graaf(Mrs).
Sweepstake Coordinator.
Van Eeghenstraat 70,
1071 GK Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Website: http://www.bankgiroloterij.nl
©2019 BankGiro Loterij Inc. All rights reserved.