devel

devel at linuxdriverproject.org devel at linuxdriverproject.org
Wed Feb 27 13:26:58 UTC 2019

Your account was infected! It will be good idea to change the pswd right this moment!
You may not know anything about me and you may be certainly wondering why you're getting this particular message, proper?
I'mhacker who burstyour email boxand systemtwo months ago.
Do not try to contact me or alternatively try to find me, in fact it's hopeless, since I directed you this message from YOUR hacked account.
I have build in malware to the adult vids (porn) website and suppose you enjoyed this website to have some fun (think you understand what I really mean).
During you were paying attention to movies, your internet browser started out operating as a RDP (Remote Control) with a keylogger that granted me access to your monitor and webcam.
Afterward, my software programgatheredall info.
You have wrote passcodes on the web-sites you visited, I intercepted all of them.
Needless to say, you can change them, or perhaps already modified them.
But it really doesn't matter, my app renews information every time.
What actually I have done?
I generated a backup of every your device. Of all the files and personal contacts.
I created a dual-screen record. The 1 section demonstrates the clip that you were watching (you have got the perfect taste, wow...), and the 2nd screen shows the video from your webcam.
What actually do you have to do?
So, I believe, 1000 USD is a good price for our very little secret. You'll make the deposit by bitcoins (if you do not recognize this, search “how to purchase bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1LkCUPxVtzPLn2mVMPabinQWQX8e73mAuS
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Warning:
You have only 2 days in order to make the payment. (I built in an exclusive pixel in this message, and right now I understand that you've read through this email).
To monitorthe reading of a messageand the activityin it, I utilizea Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (Anything thatis usedfor the authorities should helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I'll certainly send your videofile to all your contacts, along with family members, colleagues, etc?