[VIRUS] driverdev-devel

driverdev-devel at linuxdriverproject.org driverdev-devel at linuxdriverproject.org
Thu Feb 21 05:17:18 UTC 2019

Hi, this account is now hacked! It will be good idea to change the pswd this time!
You may not heard about me and you are certainly surprised for what reason you are receiving this message, proper?
I'mhacker who burstyour email boxand all devicestwo months ago.
Don't try to communicate with me or alternatively try to find me, in fact it's hopeless, because I forwarded you an email using YOUR hacked account.
I installed virus on the adult videos (porno) site and suppose you have enjoyed this website to have a good time (think you understand what I mean).
During you were paying attention to content, your browser started out to act like a RDP (Remote Control) with a keylogger that gave me access to your desktop and web camera.
After that, my programgotall info.
You have typed passwords on the online resources you visited, and I already caught all of them.
Of course, you could possibly change them, or already changed them.
But it really doesn't matter, my spyware renews needed data every time.
What actually did I do?
I generated a backup of every your system. Of all the files and each contact.
I got a dual-screen record. The 1st screen shows the film that you were observing (you've got a good taste, ha-ha...), and the second screen shows the movie from your own webcam.
What exactly do you have to do?
Great, in my opinion, 1000 USD is a reasonable amount of money for this small riddle. You will make your deposit by bitcoins (if you do not know this, try to find “how to buy bitcoin” in Google).
My bitcoin wallet address:
149zE8ZaYXk1CtpfY5qsiuaf7LSdqsRs88
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Warning:
You will have only 2 days to send the payment. (I have an exclusive pixel to this letter, and right now I know that you've read through this email).
To monitorthe reading of a messageand the activityinside it, I set upa Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (Anything thatcan be usedfor the authorities can helpus.)

In case I fail to get bitcoins, I will undoubtedly send your video to each of your contacts, including family members, colleagues, etc?