URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Chandler David admin at keralaboatstay.com
Mon Feb 11 20:20:37 UTC 2019

I am Chandler David a citizen of United State of America and I am a soldier, serving in the United Nations Peacekeeping force in Afghanistan,  I was among the U.S Army assigned by the UN for humanitarian-aid in Syria and Afghanistan.

I have a business deal to discuss with you which will be beneficial to us and will lead us into partnership investment in your country, like in real estate, building hospital and as well set up a good NGO for children development. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD Which i made here in the middle east, and I deposited this money with a Security company as a consignment which contains personal effect.

My sincere intention in writing you is to gain your kind permission and acceptance to assist me secure this money on my behalf in your position for establishment of investment with you in your city. I cannot handle the business myself because of the nature of my job. For your permission and acceptance, you are entitled to 30% commission of the total amount if you have accept to do this transaction with me honestly.

If you are the appropriate person to speak with, please kindly reply get back to me and I will send to you the details, If you are not willing for this deal kindly delete this message.

Best regards
Chandler David.