Greetings to you

Mrs.Lindia Richard linda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:10:56 UTC 2019

Greetings to you and sorry if this message came to you as a
surprise. My name is Mrs.Lindia Richard widow, I found your email
address in my late husband email box.

I am presently admitted at the hospital suffering from a blood
cancer and Parkinson diseases. I have some funds at the bank
inherited from my late husband account, the amount of $35,
000.000. I wish to know if I can trust you to use the funds for
charity project and %10 will go to you as compensation.

Note if agree to work together, i will give to you my son phone
number so that you can always talk to him and assure him that you
will secure his future with 20% from the total funds so that when
he come to age you can assist him to invest the 20% from the
funds. i really need to you assist me on this.

Kindly get back to me so that I will give you more details and
send to you my statement of account for proof of funds i am
talking about.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs.Lindia Richard
My phone no: +1 518 468 4190