[PATCH v2] staging: android: Remove ion device tree bindings from the TODO
donald.yandt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 15:20:23 UTC 2019
Commit 23a4388f24f5 ("staging: android: ion: Remove file ion_chunk_heap.c")
and eadbf7a34e44 ("staging: android: ion: Remove file ion_carveout_heap.c")
removed the chunk and carveout heaps from ion but left behind the device
tree bindings for them in the TODO, this patch removes it.
Signed-off-by: Donald Yandt <donald.yandt at gmail.com>
Changes in v2:
- Referenced previous commits and described the commit in greater detail.
drivers/staging/android/TODO | 2 --
1 file changed, 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/staging/android/TODO b/drivers/staging/android/TODO
index fbf015cc6d62..767dd98fd92d 100644
@@ -6,8 +6,6 @@ TODO:
- - Add dt-bindings for remaining heaps (chunk and carveout heaps). This would
- involve putting appropriate bindings in a memory node for Ion to find.
- Split /dev/ion up into multiple nodes (e.g. /dev/ion/heap0)
- Better test framework (integration with VGEM was suggested)
More information about the devel