Dear

MARK CASADY romanaconstantine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:26:22 UTC 2019

Dear,

I am Mr.Marck Csady a solicitor at law, i need your assistance to
represent my late client fund valued at $2.5 million dollars that his
bank wants to comfiscate, You bear the same last name with my late
client and he is also a national of your country.

Please if you are interested to assist me then get back to me through
my private email bellow.

i will make all necessary informations known to you,including the name
of the bank and modes to the repartriation of this fund.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Thanks for your understanding
Marck Csady Esq.