Investment Proposal From Mr.David Marks Paul.

Engineer. David Paul mrpauldavid09 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:17:26 UTC 2019

Greetings to you: I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know me. I am Engineer.David Paul Marks  I hail from United Kingdom, but I worked with SPDC-Shell Petroleum Development Company. I got your contact in my search for an honest person and someone I could trust for a good business venture. I want you to help me clear this package which is already in Europe which I shipped through accredited courier agent. The content of the package is $20,000,000.00(Twenty Million United States Dollars) all in $100.00 bills, but the fiduciary company does not know the content as money.

All I want you to do for me now is  to furnish me your mailing address, your private phone and fax numbers so that I can give you more details, and at the end of the day, you will have 30% and 70% will be for me which I will be investing in your country under your advice and supervision. You can call or e-mail me, for security reasons, other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me, including sending you the pin numbers to the package within the stipulated time.  Please, Can i trust you??

My warm regards, while i wait your response.
Best Regards
Engineer.David Marks Paul.