Very Urgent: Call Or Text Mr Johnson Nugent Right Now For The Deliverry Of Your Consignment Box +17025128873.

Mrs Sandra Leon asolorzano at peot.gob.pe
Sun Apr 7 10:22:48 UTC 2019

--
Cargo Unit: Chicago O'Hare International Airport,
Airport code: ORD 10000 West O'Hare
Chicago, IL 60666:USA,
Email:(aircargounitcontrol.delivery702 at gmail.com)
Tele:+17025128873.

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package In view of your inability to
receive your package with registration #: CT8100AF from National UK
Lottery London united kingdom, originally scheduled to be delivered to you
by an agency, city express delivery (c.e.d).

This package in a golden metal box valued $3,316,000 USD (Three million
Four hundred and sixteen thousand dollars) mistakenly arrived at Chicago
O'Hare International Airport terminal 5 via British airways flight
no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London sometime ago. The package with
registration no,#: CT8100AF has been cleared by the USA customs and is
100% legitimate.

The agency, attached to the airport, city express delivery (c.e.d) who
delivered your package to your address have just return the package to our
storage facility at the Chicago Airport, due to incomplete address.Please
reconfirm these information's;

1. Your Full Name; .....
2. Your current address; ..........
3. Your phone number; ..............
4. Nearest airport to your location.........
5. Your Occupation; ...............

Therefore, I am writing to inform you that the days of grace has elapsed
and we shall begin to charge the daily storage fee of $189usd only, and
the fee will be direct to united nation head office Benin Republic. Please
call: Mr Johnson Nugent UN AGENT, on +17025128873.. he will email you the
name to wire the money to united nation head office Benin Republic.
Extension 21 terminal 5 or contact Email
address:(aircargounitcontrol.delivery702 at gmail.com)
to release this package directly to you.

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
department will be compelled to shortlist your package as an unclaimed
consignment, and maybe forfeited. Note: Delivery of your package from the
airport to your residential address is free.

Best regards,

MR JOHNSON NUGENT
STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11
Phone:+17025128873.

Consignment from United nation payment Delegation west Africa state.
Mrs Sandra Leon
UN CHIEF ON PAYMENT MATTERS.
Benin Republic
Telephone Number: +22969090235