Kindly Read and Reply!

Thandi Mazibuko media at claps337.jp
Sun Sep 2 16:43:01 UTC 2018

Dear friend,
How are you today? Am Thandi Mazibuko branch manager of one of Rural Banks here in South Africa, Am 52 years old married with two kids. And I want to trust you with amount of US$3.5million which is presently available for our benefit.

As branch manger of our bank, it's my duty to send auditing report to our bank head office in the capital city (Pretoria) at the end of each business year. On the course of last year (2017) business report. I discovered that my branch in which am the manager made Three million five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$3.5M) which our bank head office does not aware of. Further my private investigation I discovered that this money is part of unclaimed deposited funds in our bank by a late gold mining investor before his death in 2011 without any beneficiary information.

But as an officer in our bank I can not be directly have access to this fund. So my aim of contacting you is to seek for your partnership to team up with me and receive this money with your bank account and get 45% of the total fund as commission for your partnership.

Lastly, the transfer will be bank to bank transfer without any hitch because every necessity has been done to ensure safe and successful transfer of the fund to your bank account, all I need from you is to stand claim as the beneficiary of the fund to enable our bank head office release the fund to your bank account. Don't hesitate to call me on +27630525436 for voice conversation.

Waiting for your urgent response to enable me furnish you further details.

Regards,
Mr. Thandi Mazibuko.
Tel: +27630525436