Possible Collaboration

Elliot Matare elliotmatare10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:39:42 UTC 2018

Hello there,

My name is Elliot Matare from Sikhombo Wealth Services. We are a wealth management company based in South Africa. I am contacting you because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing in your country and has asked me to look for individuals with interesting business ideas and companies that he can invest in. He wants to expand his portfolio and has interest in investing a substantial amount of revenue abroad. I got your contact when searching the internet through the directory enquiries and I hope we can establish a business connection together.

As you can imagine, we have not had any prior communication before so I will be keeping the details to a minimum until I get a confirmation from you that you are interested in this proposal. I will give you more details upon receiving your positive response. Please provide your direct telephone number as well so that I can give you a call to discuss further.

Best regards,

Elliot Matare
Sikhombo Wealth Services
E: elliotmatare10 at sikhombowealth.com