Reply Immediately

Ms. Meier Heidi admindf3 at amadamus.com
Mon Oct 15 09:44:22 UTC 2018

Sent to email: driverdev-devel at linuxdriverproject.org
Greetings ,

I appreciate your interest on this, I'm the investment broker to
Mr. Von Johannes 79yrs a successful politician, He's married to
Liu Chuo Johannes.She is a Chinese, They been married for 48yrs
with a daughter whom they lost last year February 14 being
Valentines Day in a car accident with her boyfriend.

The wife is been sick and Mr. Von is not getting younger as an
old man. it takes much to look after all his investments and his
home. Mr. Von is seeking for a business investment which would be
of an opportunity to you and your family because he can't take
care of all his businesses all over, for that reason the wife ask
him to build a business relationship with someone that he can be
trusted. someone who understood the condition of what we are
passing through being childless. I have been Mr. Von Johannes
personal investment broker for 15yrs now, So he told me he is
willing to invest $1 Million to $50 Million US dollar with any
trusted partner for a long term investment. I still believe there
are still good people on earth.

I appreciate if you give this opportunity a good thought for
there is no harm in trying. It's all about creating better
opportunities and making good money for business growth and
development. If you are fully interested send summary of your
business plan for evaluation and also your direct mobile
telephone numbers for an initial confidential communication..

Best Regards
Dr. Meier Heidi ,
Investment Broker
Taikang Finance and Loan Limited