Very important message *

Mr Peter Chang pe.chan65 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:47:09 UTC 2018

Sir,

I hope my message does not make you apprehensive as I got your contact on the internet  , my name is Mr Peter chang, I am the Operations Manager here in hong kong of a Vaults and courier services company. I have been working with this company for over 13 years and within this period, I have watched with a keen interest on how African Heads of state and government functionaries use this company as vehicle to move huge sums of money in cash (Pounds STERLING, EUROS, US$ ETC) to their foreign partners and asset managers.

They lodge in these consignments of cash and secretly declare the contents as family treasures and documents. These consignments deposited within our vault are after sometime being claimed by their foreign partners, friends and relatives. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as 9-10 years. Nobody will ever come for them because in most cases, the deposit documents are never available for anybody except the depositors. On the above preference and with my in-depth knowledge on the depositors contractual mandate.

I have finalized every arrangement for you to you to claim consignments with code NO; VDS: 88/89, valued at $4.5 MILLION .The main reason why I have written this mail to you is because you share the same surname with the original depositor which makes it very easy to claim the trunks as they have laid here for 8yrs now. In conclusion; I assure you that this business is risk free. (OUR MODE OF SHARING IS 50% FOR YOU AND THE REST 50% for me).

Best Regards,
Mr. Peter Chang.