Your asistance.

Mrs Toyin Allen scanner at etapel.com.mx
Mon Nov 12 22:10:48 UTC 2018

Attention Sir

My name is Mrs  Toyin  Allen the present  MD of Zenith  Bank here in our country, i was formerly the remittance Director of Central  Bank here  and  while i was in Central  Bank i discovered a  floating Money
to the tune of $10 million (Ten Million Dollars) being over invoiced business  done  by my predecessors but could not cover it before  they were discharged

This  fund  was meant for the payment of a contract done in warri Delta  State in 2014  and  the beneficiary  have  been paid complete his  contract  sum leaving the over invoiced  fund, now  that  am in
charge, i have had  meeting  with  my deputy  who  have advised  that it is our opportunity to make money then  we  have decided  to look for  a  foreign partner  who  has  an
over sea  account  since  we  as  civil servants  by law are not legible  to operate foreign accounts we  need  you to stand  as  the  beneficiary  of  the fund  and  we
will get all documents to cover  the  fund  and issue  a  contract  to that effect  so that the money will be paid  into your  account  as  the  contractor and  we  have
decided  to give  you 30% of  the  sum  and  the  rest  will be shared between us 30%  each  and  10%  for  internal expenses

Please  i  want  you to ask me any question you did  not  understand because  i have to make  it  brief to save your time to read and assimilate You  should  also know that there is no atom of risk  as  we  will
cover  every loop hole  as  insiders  of  the  bank

Please do get back to me urgently for proper clarification  and understanding

Regards

Mrs  Toyin  Allen