Personal

Khalid Ibrahim khalidibrahimss at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:45:50 UTC 2018

Hello there. I am Khalid Ibrahim. I am contacting you because I have a proposal that I think may interest you. I represent the interest of my brother in-law who is a minister in the Syrian Government. As you probably know, there is
a lot of crisis going on currently in Syria and my brother in-law has fallen out with the ruling Junta especially the president because of his foreign policies and these senseless war and killings that has been going on for a while. Everybody in Syria is fed up and want a change but the president is too powerfull and he simply kills anyone that tries to oppose him. My brother in-law has moved to support the opposition to empower them to be able to fight and repel the ruling party but unfortunately, his efforts has been unsuccessful and he is now currently being arrested for plotting to unseat the ruling leader. They have seized all his assets and he is now very scared for the safety of his family especially his kids.

Before he was arrested, he has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who can help him accommodate and invest $41 Million USD privately that he has lodged in a finance house abroad. He wants these funds safely invested so that the future and safety of his family can be secured.

I am contacting you with the hope that you will be interested in helping us. We need your help to accommodate and lodge the funds in the banking system in your country and also invest it in a very productive projects. We will handle the logistics involved in the movement of the funds to you. Please note that the entire business will be executed in a legal way. My brother in-law has promised to compensate you handsomely for your role in this business. Do you think you can handle this?

He wants this to be done discretely so I will be acting as his eyes and ears during the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interests you, please kindly respond so that I can give you more details.

Regards,

Khalid.