Get Back To Me Soon

Mathew Donkor mathewdonkor72 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 21:55:30 UTC 2018

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Mathew Donkor, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a
Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my search
through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want
problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this
business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as
the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial
Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each
year.

In the course of the last year 2017 end of the year report, I discovered
that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of Twelve
Million Five Hundred Thousand United Sates Dollars ( USD$12.5 Million
dollars]) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware
of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so
this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can
assist me and receive the funds into your bank account in your country for
us to SHARE.

I am offering you 50% of the total fund, while you keep 50% for me in your
bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of
my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint
partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response I will give you more details on how we
can achieve it successfully.

Your's Sincerely,
Mr. Mathew Donkor